Too Young

Some people tell me – not to think about politics They spit it out like it’s a crude word, “Politics” Apparently, I’m “too young” to wonder about what’s to come “Too young” to be wasting…

Read More

Thoughts & Prayers

As the second amendment says, “The right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.” Thanks, Washington, but I think that’s come unhinged I mean, we all need safety, and politicians…

Read More

Anniversary

Happy anniversary to the two most amazing and loving people I know. You guys deserve the world! Here’s a little poem to help you celebrate. Hey, um, you might not know me, but… I’m a…

Read More

Purell

I’m willing to bet that at least 20% of people have been called a germ in their life. If you’re one of the other 80%, you should consider yourself lucky. …Or should you? See, there’s this…

Read More

It Takes Two

Let’s just be honest: it’s hard to make friends with the kid who no one else wants to be friends with. But you know what’s harder? Being the kid no one wants to be friends with….

Read More

Inner Beauty

Life looks like a breeze for those with less abilities People make sure they’re comfortable, always live with ease But hey, guess what? The opposite is true The good life has basically bid them adieu…

Read More